This time TechNO BaBa™ is going to teach you how you can install XPOSED on your device easily.
First of all, “What is XPOSED and Why do you actually need XPOSED..??”
The answer is, “Its a way to make system level changes to your Android OS which can be altered with ease”.
For XPOSED to work, all you need is RooT Acess.
While there are about 1K different XPOSED modules available. I’m gonna discuss the uses of a few. Some of there uses are listed below :
Floating Windows; Multi-Window; Status Bar Progress; Tweak Status Bar / Navigation Bar; Hardware buttons audio control; Hide Root access from some particular app; Fake WiFi connection to apps; Change Device ID; Change even the IMEI; Allow write access on external storage on KK; Greenify – The ultimate battery saver; Extend your Power Menu;
FAKE YOUR LOCATION (Yes..Pokemon Go..!!) and the list goes on…
So now you would be definitely wanting to install XPOSED on your device. You may proceed further now.
But, if you don’t know what is rooting, custom recovery, xposed modules and what they can do; its the best time for you to STOP reading any further. Or, you can always proceed at your own risk.
If done correctly, its a easy task. But, if you mess up somewhere, this could really end very bad for you. This can cause bootloop, you might have to loose all of your data, and hell you may even brick your device .
We at TechNO BaBa™ take no responsibility if shit happens…!! You will have to deal with it yourselves. Although, I will help you to mend it, but only if you ask politely. Also, we, TechNO BaBa™, would not, in any case, be held responsible for dead phones, dead sd cards, any dead kitten or the next World War. So, proceed at your own Risk.
Just follow these few easy steps, and you’ll have XPOSED :
THINGS REQUIRED :
- Xposed Installer App (.apk)
- Xposed Framework (.zip)
- Xposde UnInstaller (.zip) – not required, but in case your phone won’t boot after xposed installation, flash this.
STEPS TO FOLLOW :
- First go to http://sh.st/K4sj2 and download the latest “Xposed Installer App”.
- Now go to http://sh.st/K4sCX and download the “Xposed Framework” suitable for your device. In case of MIUI users (Xiaomi and others…), download “Xposed Framework” from here http://sh.st/K4sOW
Now, the thing is How To Find The Right Version:
2.1) First check your OS architecture (apps like CPU-Z can be used for this).
2.1.1) “arm” – for arm32 os architecture
2.1.2) “arm64” – for arm64 os architecturte
2.1.3) “x86” – for x86 architecture, mainly Intel SoCs.
NOTE: Sometimes your SoC can have 64bit architecture, but the OS (or ROM) installed is 32bit. In that case you’ll have to download the “arm” version only.
2.2) Now the second thing is your OS version:
2.2.1) “sdk21” – for Lollipop 5.0.x
2.2.2) “sdk22” – for Lollipop 5.1.x
2.2.3) “sdk23” – for Marshmallow 6.0.x
e.g. If you have a 32bit OS installed running on Marshmallow 6.0.x; then download “xposed-vxx-sdk23-arm.zip”
- Now you have the “Xposed Installer App” and “Xposed Framework” zip. Send it to your phone.
- Now reboot your phone into recovery (Search on google if you don’t know). And locate and flash the “xposed-vxx-sdkxx-xxx.zip”.
- Now reboot your phone and install the “Xposed Installer” App. It will be installed as a user app, if you install it normally. You are done..
- Misc.) But, if you want it to install it as a system app (to keep it even after factory reset); Rename the app to “XposedInstaller” and create a folder with the same name (i.e. XposedInstaller). Now, move the app to the folder and then copy it to “/system/app/” (use any root explorer). Now change the permission of the folder to “rwx r-x r-x” and of the app to “rw- r– r–“. Now reboot and you are done.
Now, you can install any XPOSED module on your device.
To learn how to fake GPS in Pokémon Go, you can READ HERE. Or, to watch a video for the same WATCH THIS.
- rovo89 ==>> He’s the man.. He built the xposed framework as a hobby, which is now being used by millions.
- solarwarez ==>> to make xposed framework compatible with the modified MIUI ROM
- Chainfire ==>> for SuperSU
To explore XPOSED modules, go here ==>> http://sh.st/K5Pmw
NOTE: Some modules are not supported on MIUI, EMUI, TouchWiz (Samsung Devices) and other ROMs with modified UIs.
For better understanding, watch the video below :
P.S. : We do hate ads. But, they are the necessary devils and are needed to keep the blog running. I’ve used only those link shorteners which can be skipped easily by waiting 5secs (atleast this much you can do). Please use Google Chrome on phones to skip the ads, other browsers may create problem. If you have any problem skipping them comment below and I’ll try my best to help you out.